Citizens Advice offices are closed due to virus restrictions but our service is still open to phone and email enquiries. We are also able to make some video appointments at our Newhaven office.
Adviceline (Freephone) number 0808 278 7892 for immediate advice
Call our admin number on 01273 007557 and leave a message. We aim to call you back within 2-3 working days.
Email us: info@lewesCA.onmicrosoft.com
Our information website is: www.citizensadvice.org.uk
How we can help you:
We provide information and advice which will help people resolve problems in areas such as
• Benefits – help with all benefits, and we have our own specialist Universal Credit adviser – Help to Claim line tel:0800 144 8444
• Debt – specialist in-house money advisers to help with your debts
• Work – lost your job? Help with furlough, redundancy, unfair dismissal
• Consumer – problems with your fuel bills, mobile, disputes with tradespeople
• Relationships – divorce, relationship breakdown, powers of attorney
• Housing – homelessness, eviction, tenancy problems
• And more…
We provide free, confidential, and impartial advice to anyone living or working within the Lewes District area.