East Sussex Highways have advised us that they will be carrying out carriageway repairs on Arundel Road West, Peacehaven. Work will take place in two phases, with Phase one between 8-16 September 2022 and Phase two later in the year.
Works will include:
– Removing existing asphalt overlay from concrete bays
– Fine milling concrete bays to provide texture
– Joint repairs to bays
– Targeted concrete bay repairs
– Ironworks (replace/adjust)
– Kerbing and footway repairs
– Road Marking reinstatement
During this time, Arundel Road West will be closed to through traffic between 7am and 7pm each day from Sutton Avenue to Ambleside Avenue. Traffic will be diverted via Sutton Avenue, A259, Telscombe Cliffs Way, St Peters Avenue and vice versa. There will be ‘no parking’ signs and cones on site to advise where parking is restricted.