Temporary bus service changes
- Posted On: 19th January 2021
- BY: admin
Bus services will be affected by Government announcements on Covid-19 travel restrictions.
The extra school/college buses which commenced in September have been temporarily suspended. Transport arrangements required for children of keyworkers will be communicated by individual schools. Please try to avoid busy bus journeys used by keyworkers and students who still need to travel to school or college.
If you can wear a face covering then you must do so when travelling by bus. Some people may be exempt from wearing a face cover.
Brighton & Hove Buses
We advise you to check their social media or the Brighton & Hove Buses website for full details.
Currently operating schoolday timetables on most routes, though some school services are suspended.
Routes 11X, N12 and N29 are not running on any days. Special timetables on other services in East Sussex as follows:
- 12/12A – Revised temporary timetable from 18 January on weekdays, similar to Saturday service though with additional morning journeys.
- 12X – Revised temporary weekday timetable from 18 January, similar to Saturday service.
- 13X – Service suspended.
- 14/14A/14C – Revised temporary timetable from 18 January on Mondays to Saturdays, with a 20 minute daytime frequency. A normal timetable operates on Sundays.
- 28/29 – Revised temporary Monday to Saturday timetable from 18 January, similar to Saturday level of service. A journey at 0745 from Tunbridge Wells will continue to be available for Beacon Academy students. The following journeys on schooldays only: 0702 Uckfield to Tunbridge Wells, 0755 Tunbridge Wells to Brighton, 1521 Uckfield to Tunbridge Wells (suitable for Beacon Academy students), 1545 Tunbridge Wells to Uckfield, 1625 Tunbridge Wells to Brighton. No changes to Saturday and Sunday timetables.
- 76A – Service is suspended.
- 79 – Service suspended.
- 92 – Service suspended.
- 492/494 – Service suspended.
Community Transport for the Lewes Area (CTLA)
We advise you to check their social media or the CTLA website for full details.
- 131 – service suspended.
- 132 – normal service.
- 246/248/249 – normal service.
The Big Lemon
We advise you to check their social media or The Big Lemon website for full details.
- 47– normal timetable
- 57– normal timetable